Everton gained their second victory in two Premier League International Cup games against Monaco at Walton Hall Park.

Sean MacAllister, Francis Okoronkwo and MacKenzie Hunt scored in a 4-2 victory that showcased the Blues’ attacking prowess.

Everton came into the fixture fresh from their 1-0 victory over Athletic Club in the same competition last week.

Paul Tait made four changes from last week’s victory over Athletic Club with Roman Dixon, Kyle John, Ryan Astley and Mackenzie Hunt all featuring from the start.

First Half

The Toffees started sharply and got their reward on three minutes when Okoronkwo’s shot rebounded into the path of McAllister who dispatched calmly past the back-tracking Yann Lienard.

The visitors almost had their reply on 13 minutes when Nazim Babai tested Billy Crellin in the Everton goal.

The resulting corner caused havoc in the box but the Blues managed to clear after a flurry of attempts.

The home side thought they had a second on 22 minutes when Dobbin slid into the path of Okoronkwo who tested Yann Lienard in the Monaco goal.

Soon after, an Everton mistake allowed Romaric Etonde through with just Crellin to beat but he could not capitalise firing straight at the 23-year-old keeper.

Tait’s side nearly had an instant reply on 26 minutes when Halid Djankpata headed towards the goal drawing a reflex save from Lienard.

The Blues scored their second on the half-hour mark.

MacAllister finished for his second of the evening after Okonronkwo’s cross. A well-worked move with the finish to match.

Le Rocher tested Crellin through a free-kick on the 45 minute mark but he saved comfortably.

Second Half

After the break, a Monaco error led to an opportunity for McAllister but he could only scuff the shot wide.

The Young Blues continued to press with Dobbin beating several defenders before firing just wide of goal on 48 minutes.

The 20-year-old created space again just minutes later, but could not hit the target from 20 yards out.

Just after the hour mark the away side created a plethora of chances met by some resilient Everton defending.

Crellin saved the home side once again on 64 minutes, tipping Babai’s powerful shot just wide.

The Englishman was called into action on 70 minutes when Lucas Michel shot towards goal. He saved two efforts in quick succession before Everton cleared.

Monaco clawed one back on 75 minutes courtesy of Etonde, and just two minutes later the French outfit equalised through Mayssam Benama.

Just five minutes after that Hunt struck an in-swinging corner that caught the Monaco goalkeeper off guard with the ball squirming under his body into the net to make it 3-2.

And on 85 minutes the Young Blues went further ahead after Dobbins’ scuffed shot fell to Okoronkwo who finished with aplomb.

Everton take on Southampton on Monday 4th December at 7 pm (GMT).